Sunday, March 25, 2007


Happy Birthday...

Today marks the 1 Year Anniversary of this blog....

Having started out with alot of ideas, and alot of really good posts, this blog reached it's 1 year birthday with silence...

Even tho I've had a dry-streak for inspiration as of late, I'm sure I'll again hit a creative streak, and begin posting relatively often, soon.

I couldn't let this anniversary pass, without a HUGE thank you to the person who gave me the motivation to get Awesomely Plain off of the ground... the very first of this past year's 1783 visitors, and the only person who even knew of this blog for the first few posts...

In fact, the entire 2nd blog, of March 27, 2006 ("Blogs. Sitcoms. And Life...") was inspired by this person, and a conversation we had: "...Being partially happy isn't really being happy at all, is it?". Check it out.. it's one of my better postings!

For that awesomely-un-plain person, you can have the honors of blowing out the candle, and taking the first piece of cake... thanx for helping me get this thing going, and for all of your support & encouragement when I first started out with this experiment. I wouldn't have written any of the 57 posts of my first year if you hadn't encouraged me to just do it!

And to all of my readers... THANK YOU! And, here's hoping that my dry-spell for inspiration ends soon!


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you're back. I've missed your blogs. I look before I start work each morning so I can start the day off with you. I'm looking forward to reading with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have enjoyed every post.. keep up the great blogging and i will be checking again.. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! So happy to see that you are back on again! Keep writing! You are really good at this. Drop by sometime, we just had baby.

    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!!!!

    Write some more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1 1/2 months with no update??? Wow, even I dont take THAT long....lol Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete